Saturday 1 May 2010

Do u know every lads best friend - Master Bates?

Ok, Masturbation, the cringy subject that some people find difficult to talk about. I can't say it's my favourite thing to discuss, but it is my aim to figure out whether it should be labelled as a bad concept. Well, surely it's just a natural urge many people have, especially youngsters when their body begins to change and they start to understand what life is all about. As far as I'm aware it's not unhealthy or dangerous - so should it be labelled as bad? In some instances it could be seen in quite a good light, it could be said that it is better for 'desparate' and 'distrubed' individuals to masturbate, instead of going out and either raping or sexually assaulting people - these occurences are not uncommon - for example surely it would have been better for a 'Jack the Ripper' to stay at home and masturbate , instead of seriously assaults and killing innocent girls. I am aware that it is highly likely he was mentally distrubed but I hope you can see my point?

I tend to believe that people who have a problem with masturbation are those who find it uncomfortable to talk about or to come to terms with.


I found this website quite amusing, it aims to provide mastruation tips haha. http://www.letsmastrubate.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment