Tuesday 27 April 2010

Infidelity

Ok, so being cheated on is one of the worst things ever, whether it be a drunken kiss or a full blown affair - nobody wants to be on the receiving end of it. People say that if you truly love someone, you wouldn't cheat on them - but is this true? I know drugs and alcohol are rubbish excuses but it is fair to claim that that having a good old session on the booze or green stuff can seriously effect your ability to think straight immensely. For example, it seems to me from my experience that most men can't resist temptation and the typical scenario of him being blind drunk and a gorgeous girl trying it on with him. Is there many men out there that you could picture saying; "Sorry, I'm taken". I find it quite difficult to imagine. Take Ashley Cole for example, hes married to one of the prettiest women in ShowBiz and he STILL can't help himself. If Cheryl Cole is getting cheated on - then there is no hope for the rest of us! However, I do realise that I'm making assumptions and I strongly believe that there are some decent guys out there that would not have the heart to do something like that and some men out there that respect and love their girlfriends very much. Again I do realise that the roles can be reversed and that girls are just as capable of cheating. However, I am going to be biased because I'm a girl haha.

Infidelity is a tricky topic because we never no peoples circumstances in marries or long-term relationships and I suppose it's not our place to judge. However, when guys (or girls) in relationships go out and just kiss as many people as they can - just for fun or because they a lot of attention that their incapable of resisting, I think this is out of order and you should have much more respect for your partner and even more so, some pride and respect for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment