Thursday 15 April 2010

Tatty Tattoos

Ok, I have labelled Tattoos as tatty, and to be honest they are! But its what the typical British public love, typical British society, outrageous as always! Tattoos are so popular and many people get a kick out of the pain it inflicts. The pain alone is enough to put me off, I'm the biggest wimp alive and the thought of a needle repeatedly entering my skin terrifies me.

Even though I have been known to regard tattoos as negative aspect in the past - But I must admit that if the whole tattoo process was pain free - I probably would, just maybe be a little bit tempted haha! So, theres me being my usual hypocritical self. But like most things in life tattoos are both good for some people and bad for others.

Admittedly, some tattoos can be very extreme and do really look attractive, as you can see from my picture, but simple ones can be very pretty and nice to look at. But like I said before, its down to personal choice and in all honesty it is not something I would label as 'Being Bad'

No comments:

Post a Comment