Monday 26 April 2010

Swearing

I does not sound nice to hear people swearing all the time, especially the more extreme swear words. I work in a pub and there is nothing worse than when some loud customers come in and swear in every sentence, it makes me cringe a little bit, because it really is uncalled for.

Although, I can see why people do not like to hear people using so many unpleasant words, because it can be disrespectful and inappropriate. Mannnnn, it does feel good to swear sometimes and just get that anger off your chest. Personally, I think it feels so much better to swear, than just say something like 'damn' or 'oh dear'.

It is not something I regard as being particularly bad, it isn't causing any physical and mental harm to people, it just comes down to manners, and there are more offensive things than swearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment